Here at Stamps, we’re passionate about cask ale. Over the years we’ve had literally 1000’s of different beer on from both small and large breweries.
Since opening Stamps Brewery, we have one of our six hand pumps reserved for our own brew and rotate the other five with a mixture of beers.
In the cellar this week
Updated 16/01/19 (in no particular order)
- Blond Moment – Stamps Brewery
- Harvest Pale – Castle Rock
- Chancellors Revenge – Shardlow Brewing
- Sublime – Flagship
- Shropshire Gold – Salopian
- Proper Job – St Austells
- Welsh Pride
- Plum Porter – Titanic Brewery
- Ruby Porter – Seven Brewery
- Partridge – Dark Star
- Best Bitter – Weetwood
- Silver King – Ossett
- Vesper – Cross Bay
- Guzzler – Yorkshire Brewery
- Peaky Blinders – Sadlers Brewery
- Lytham Royal – Lytham Brewery
And many more to come!!!!
If you have any suggestions or recommendation for beers you’d like on, get in touch and we’ll see what we can do!