Here at Stamps, we’re passionate about cask ale. Over the years we’ve had literally 1000’s of different beer on from both small and large breweries.
Since opening Stamps Brewery, we have one of our six hand pumps reserved for our own brew and rotate the other five with a mixture of beers.
In the cellar this week
Updated 14/03/18 (in no particular order)
- 1st Class – Stamps Brewery
- Shropshire Gold – Salopian Brewery
- Harvest Pale – Castle Rock
- Plum Porter – Titanic Brewery
- Golden Ale – Holden Brewery
- Citra – Hop Back
- Steam Dragon – Sandstone Brewery
- Vesper – Crossbay Brewery
- Yorkshire Ale – Naylor’s Brewery
- Inferno – Oakham Ales
- Exodus – Springhead
- Betty Stoggs – Skinners
- BG Sips – Blue Monkey
- Blonde & Ambitious – Dunskar
- Morning Glory – Tiny Rebel
And many more to come!!!!
If you have any suggestions or recommendation for beers you’d like on, get in touch and we’ll see what we can do!